Reno, NV is Currently looking for an experienced Travel Telemetry RN to fill 13 week contract opening with a hospital located in the Reno, NV area.
Interested candidates should have minimally 2 years of recent PCU/Step Down experience
Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter.
Specialty: Telemetry RN
-Location: Reno, NV
Quantity of positions: 4
Target Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 13-week assignment
Shift: Days and nights 12 hours
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse -Telemetry
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient s clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Perform general nursing duties in the medical and med/surg with adequate supervision.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Telemetry
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in the applicable state.
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider card
- Current AHA ACLS Healthcare Provider card
Associated topics: infusion, intensive, maternal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, surgical, transitional, unit
• Post ID: 8856707 susanville