Caregiver in San Jose (Portola Valley) - ComForCare Health Care Holdings (Portola Valley, CA)
Provide in-home respite throughout Santa Clara County for families of developmentally disabled infants, children and adults in their home. Work with autism, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, intellectual disability and seizure disorders. Some personal care maybe involved , Flexible hours and schedule, ideal for students or persons looking for additional income. Hablar espa ol es una ventaja.
- Provide companionship, safety and supervision for the client.
- Abide by the determined care plan and emergency procedures specific to the clients needs.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Transport client(s) and/or equipment, if approved by supervisor.
- Observe and report any concerns/changes in client s functioning to director.
- Complete volunteer timesheets and submit to director.
- Keep client and agency information confidential.
- Conduct duties in an unbiased manner in which all clients, volunteers and staff are treated equally regardless of race, gender, physical and mental abilities and/or sexual orientation. Hablo espanol an advantage.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Clean criminal and driving history
- Good social interaction and communication skills with enthusiastic, loving and caring disposition.
- Own transportation required
- Mature judgment and ability to cope with small problems that my arise, as well as the ability to respond to potential crisis situations in a responsible way
- Adequate physical abilities to ensure the physical needs of the specific client(s) are met
- Adequate sensory alertness to protect the safety of the client(s)
- Ability to respect the Client(s) and their property
- Ability to listen and respect the feelings and values of others
- Sensitivity to the needs of others
• Post ID: 8569862 susanville